Jason and Sara Kate have truly started playing together sooooo well. Steven and I get so tickled at them when they squeal and chase each other through the house. They look for each other when they get up in the morning and they love to laugh at each other. They really are best friends! We are so blessed that they love each other so much!!!
Speaking of blessed.....
The Lord has blessed us with another SUPRISE!!!! I do mean suprise! We are expecting a third baby Allen in February! We were actually doing everything we thought to prevent this, so it is all God!!! We are very excited now that we are over the initial shock. Please be in prayer that everything goes well and that we get a great deal on a MINIVAN!!!!!!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Best friends and a suprise!
Posted by The Allens at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We are so excited for you! We can not wait to meet baby Allen #3. I hope that you are feeling well. Please take care of yourself!!!! I can not wait to see ya'll.
Love ya,
Valerie, Brian, Collin and New Baby
Post a Comment