CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Busy November!!!










Okay, so I know I am a month behind.... this may be the trend seeing as how I am going to have 3 babies very soon..... sorry! Anyways, a quick rundown of November.... We spent time with Uncle Matt and Aunt Katie and cousins LeLe and Alex for Katie's birthday and to make a picture for Buddy's Christmas card at the end of October and then again in November. I have been working a lot because of the cut-backs at Steven's job so that is why I have been so behind. The kids are growing in leaps and bounds.... Jason loves ANYTHING super-hero and Sara Kate is rough and tough yet sweet and cuddly.... depending on her mood. We spent a wonderful Thanksgiving with Grandaddy, Momma Sam, Buddy, Pops and PawPaw at our house. Jason was sick the whole week and was finally a little better by that day.... He started vomiting with a high fever on my 30th birthday (sat, Nov. 22), so that is how I spent my big day....but... I am a Momma first! We narrowed it down to his ears causing the fever which in turn, caused the vomiting.... ugh! Now that he is well, the kids have been enjoying each other and all of the things the holidays are bringing! We celebrated the awesome and much needed victory of Alabama over Auburn... ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!! Today we went shopping and to dinner to celebrate Daddy's birthday.... hope you had a wonderful day, Steven! Here are a few pics to update you.....

0 comments: