CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jason turns 3!!!






Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Jason turns 3!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Ok, so for those of you who pay that much attention, I retroed the date... I am so far behind, but trying!
My first baby, Jason turned three! I can't believe it! He has changed so much in the last year. He is so full of life, imagination and animation! He cracks us up on a daily basis. He is so sweet and loving, such a good big brother and such a sweet spirit. I am so thankful every day for him and what he has brought to our life.
We had to cancel his birthday party because he and Sara Kate are getting over strep throat and the weather was cold and misty... too much for an outside party. So, we will have to reschedule a Spiderman cake eating party for a later date. Instead, we met the family at Frontera grill in Trussville. We had such a great time. My Sam, Grandaddy, Buddy, Pops, PawPaw, Uncle Matt, Aunt Katie, LeLe, Poppa, Uncle Josh and Aunt Amanda all showed up to celebrate our special boy. He had a great time wearing the sombrero and singing. What a great time!
Then, on his real birthday, Buddy came over to make cupcakes. He can take them to school so she came to help us make them and spend the day with us. He and SaraKate had such a ball with her. They made a huge mess and enjoyed every minute of it!
Then, I took them to Publix to get a cookie cake and some chicken for supper. We sang to our biggest boy and had some wonderful cookie!
We love you so much Jason, Happy Birthday big boy!!!

0 comments: