Ok, so the kids got up really early this morning and Steven and I were just so tired. So, we put Sam in the exersaucer and turned on cartoons in our room for Jason and Sara Kate and Sam to watch while we just rested. They were playing fine and enjoying the cartoons when all of a sudden Sambo started getting upset. So, when I sat up, this is what I found..................
Sara Kate decided to cover Sam and the exersaucer with VASELINE!!!! He had a wonderful hairstyle and I just want you to know, it spreads and spreads if you try to wipe it!!! Thanks to a friend at work, we discovered that Dawn dish soap gets it off! We laughed so hard we cried. There is NEVER a dull moment here!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Future Hairstylist???
Posted by The Allens at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment