CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Sara Kate!!!!!

I can't believe my baby girl is already one!!!!! She has become her own little person... so sweet, so SASSY, so sensitive yet so tough!!! She is so girly yet she can hold her own with the boys. I am so proud of her and how she has grown. I look forward to every single day we share with her and can't wait to see what God has in store for our little Princess!!!

As for her birthday party, we had to cancel the big party because of the hurricane. So, we decided to have a little party on her real birthday at our house with just her grandparents, Buddy and Pops and Grandaddy and My Sam, and PawPaw. We had so much fun!!! We grilled hotdogs, Grandaddy made his famous wings and boy did we have some cake!!!!! Then we watched the Crimson Tide ROLLLLLLLLL over Clemson!!!! YEAH!!!! We opened presents. Jason loved Sara Kate's baby dolls as much as she did!!! They also love the rocking chair PawPaw gave her. What a great night!!! Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!!


Click to play Sara Kate's 1st Birthday
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comments:

Katie said...

I love all of the pictures and hate that we missed her party. Happy Birthday Little Girl! We love you!
Aunt KT, LeLe and Uncle Matt