CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of School!!!







Jason went to his first day of Playschool today!!! He is going to Helena United Methodist and he is in Playschool II. He has been so excited. He has a special bag and a Buzz Lightyear lunchbox. He was so ready when we got there that he went right in and sat at a table and started a puzzle. He had a great day and when I got there to pick him up, he shouted "that's MY Mommy!!" and was all smiles. I think this is going to be great for him! Sara Kate didn't go down for her nap until 12:30, which she normally passes out around 11:00. She had free-reign of the house and she enjoyed herself tremendously. She got in to everything she could and had a ball. I think they will both enjoy this time apart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little man is getting so big! :( I love your kids! They are so big!

Katie said...

So precious! I am so glad that he had a good time. I am sure that Sara Kate loved time alone as well. Thanks for sharing.

Love, Aunt Katie

Anonymous said...

Holy crap- that's one of the cutest pictures you've ever taken. He's SOOOO cute. And SHE...I can just eat her up. What a precious little girl- I miss them so much!